Thursday, September 4, 2014

Four-Years-Old

*NOTE: I've been wanting to post this entry for a while, but I felt it needed some more pictures/different pictures to help flesh it out and really capture the essence of our sweet Madeline. However, she continues to refuse to pose for pictures, so I've decided to post it as-is. Maybe I'll get some more pics to add later. :)

Madeline's Four-Year-Old Interview:


Height: 36.75" (4th%)
Weight: 33lbs (32nd%)
What is your favorite color? "Sometimes it changes. Today, my favorite colors are pink and purple."
What is your favorite toy? "My Anna and Elsa Barbie dolls!"
What is your favorite animal? "A unicorn!"

What is your favorite thing to eat? "Chocolate ice cream! And marshmallows!"
What is your favorite TV show? "Lego Friends."
What is your favorite movie? "Frozen."
What is your favorite thing to wear? "My Elsa costume!"

What do you want to be when you grow up? "I'm going to be a Grandma, after I'm a Mama."
What are you good at? "Jumping and dancing."
Who is your favorite person? "Daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment