Yay for playdates!! Last week, my MOPS group got together for a playdate. While the mommys enjoyed the social time, the kids liked playing with "new" toys and making friends. Madeline discovered the joy of dumping out a box of tupperware lids. (I promise she I cleaned them up afterwards) Oh well, kids wouldn't be kids if they weren't messy sometimes!
And, of course, what day would be complete without a good book? She seems to have a radar for those things, and also had a blast climbing up and down from the ottoman every couple minutes.
To encourage her to eat new foods, we often will use one of her toys and "feed" the animal first. You might be surprised how well it works sometimes! Anyway, here we're enjoying some of her favorites: string cheese, blueberry muffin (I crumbled it up so I could sneak in some bits of waffle - no luck though), and raisins. She thought it was hysterical to "feed" the giraffe! <3
At Christmas, Caleb's parents gave Madeline a table and chair set. We originally planned to move it downstairs into the playroom, but since she sits there EVERY DAY now, I don't think it'll be going anywhere anytime soon! She would LOVE it if she was allowed to eat meals there, too! (she's way too messy, and too fidgety, to do that right now)
(Reading a book at her table) <3
"Thanks, Grammie and Grandpa! I love to climb into my chairs and play at my table!"
No comments:
Post a Comment