Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy (Late) Halloween!

For Halloween this year, Madeline was a fairy princess! Complete with purple wand (not pictured, because she wasn't interested in it that night) and itty bitty wings. We didn't participate in trick-or-treating this year of course, but we have a lot of kids in the neighborhood so we enlisted Madeline's help handing out candy.

True to her nature, she wouldn't sit (or stand) still for a picture, but we did manage to capture a few cute moments by the pumpkin.

As I've mentioned in the past, Madeline is turning into quite the little explorer. While toddlerhood is often frought with bumps and scrapes, she got a doosy of an injury last week. We were visiting a friend's house (and helping with their new baby) and she pulled down my friend's jewelry stand. Ouch! (notice the bangs slicked back so I could apply a new bandaid - I know she looks sooo different without bangs!)


She's also had one cold or another for the last month or so. This weekend, Caleb snapped this picture to "show off the nose-bubble." It just so happened that she was blinking when he took it, so she REALLY looks sick! (Or stoned....) He insisted that I share this, so here's our sweet, sick girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment