Here's Madeline with her Great-Grandma Emily!
Yesterday was the first time we were able to sit outside in the yard (crazy weather!). Madeline was really very curious about the grass, and not the least bit scared of how it feels. She kept plucking a blade and turning it over and over in her hands, until she'd lose it and grab a new one.
Our computer crashed a few weeks ago, but fortunately we were able to back-up our files - including the gazillion pictures and videos of Madeline! We're still getting the computer back to normal (soooo many programs to reinstall) which is why I didn't post much after Easter.
We're planning a trip to Austin this June!! I can't remember if I've mentioned that already... Caleb has to be there for a work function, so Madeline and I will tag along and we'll all stay the weekend. A lot of our TX friends have now moved away, but there are still some great folks there, plus our old church - and don't forget about the amazing BBQ!! We miss it so much (well, that and the "real" mexican food).
Caleb has asked if I could share two more pictures, although I can't think of a background story to go with them. So y'all can just enjoy! (Yes, that "y'all" was thrown in for fun)
(Below: Madeline gets really excited when she sees a photograph of Caleb - that's what she's holding)
Happy Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment