Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cute little Easter Bunny!

Betcha didn't know the Easter Bunny is really a little brown-haired girl:



In other news, Baby R is moving away! Her mom was offered a job for a lot more money than they're making now, and it's about 2-3 hours away. I'm happy for them, but sad that Madeline will be losing a friend! (Okay, yes, I'm a little bummed about the lost extra income, too) The girls are so cute together - they're always super-excited first thing in the morning when they see each other. Here's a pic I took of them just today - Baby R actually SAT on Madeline's lap!



Madeline is cutting another tooth, and it seems like this one is causing her more problems than when she cut both bottoms. Oh, and I got a shot of her teeth, just for your viewing pleasure! Please ignore the peaches on her face.

Don't see them? Not to worry.


They're big enough to hurt when she bites your finger, let me tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment