In the meantime, here's a video from last weekend. Madeline loves to play peek-a-boo, and in this video I (Christina) am jumping out repeatedly from behind the wall separating the living room and dining room. Madeline thinks it's hilarious, and we did too!
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Sick, sick, sick
Why haven't we been posting lately, you might ask? Well, sick babies are exhausting for mamas, especially when daddy is sick, too! For most of last week, both Madeline and Caleb had a really nasty flu, which meant little sleep for me! They started to feel better this last weekend, although Madeline's fever came back a few days ago (I think she has caught what Caleb had last week)! We are looking forward to warmer weather soon, when we can open the windows and get more fresh air.
In the meantime, here's a video from last weekend. Madeline loves to play peek-a-boo, and in this video I (Christina) am jumping out repeatedly from behind the wall separating the living room and dining room. Madeline thinks it's hilarious, and we did too!
In the meantime, here's a video from last weekend. Madeline loves to play peek-a-boo, and in this video I (Christina) am jumping out repeatedly from behind the wall separating the living room and dining room. Madeline thinks it's hilarious, and we did too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment