Monday, February 28, 2011

Some of Madeline's favorite things to do...

I was looking through previous blog posts and it occurred to me that there was something I had never posted. Many people comment on how much Madeline looks like me... I thought I'd compare newborn pictures - Caleb's, Madeline's and mine:

So sweet.

Anyway, lately Madeline has been enjoying her new-found ability to sit! Go Madeline!

She loves to sit and play with her Leap Frog table especially (thanks, Aunt Valerie!), or read books. Nothing can captivate her attention like a good book - particularly if it's part of Daddy-daughter time:

Caleb has been having some great successes at work, for which we are very grateful. God is good! The trip to China may still happen, we don't know, but for now it's been pushed back to June. We'll see what comes of it! By the way, Caleb corrected me before - Toast Masters is an international program (not just nationwide). He is enjoying it, and they now have enough members to be chartered, which is a good thing. He has felt that his toast masters experience has benefitted him in other areas, like when he helped to lead the Hymn Sing at church last weekend. (Didn't you know he is so talented??)

In other news, I have a new cousin (1 month old) who is younger than my daughter... A strange thought. Paige was born to my Uncle Pat and his wife Kelly. So if they ever come from Vermont to visit my grandmother's house (in WI), Madeline and Paige will have someone to play with! Crazy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment