While there's not much to tell about our Easter this year, I still feel like I have to share the pictures. <3 You don't mind, though, right?
My mom gave her a new play-doh toy! She was thrilled.
Olivia is spending her time growing (too fast!) and learning
to explore her world. Those who have met her know that she loves to put things
in her mouth - particularly her fingers. She is an equal-opportunity
digit-sucker; it doesn't matter if it's a finger or a thumb, or which hand it's
on, if it ends up in her mouth, that's okay with her. However, if her fingers
aren't in her mouth, they're often in her hair. Or, both:
She's such a happy
baby!
At six months, we introduced cereal. Success! She did best when we let her feed herself, but it wasn't long before she would see the spoon coming and would open her mouth and lean forward eagerly. Mealtime sometimes ends with a bath, but that's cute too!
Squash! Yum...
As soon as the snow stopped coming (I think our last snow storm was early May?), the ground outside greened up in a hurry. As SOON as possible, we started taking the girls outside. Olivia enjoys it in her own way:
Happy girl!
Don't you love these cheeks??
(Yes, I realize that this post quickly became a picture slideshow, essentially, but this way you can see how Olivia is growing up so fast! There aren't a whole lot of stories, but what's happening is still "blog-worthy," if you will.) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment