Monday, March 12, 2012
Madeline-isms
We just love watching Madeline's personality grow and develop, she just cracks us up. Like when she "jumps" off her toy and exclaims, "Yay! That was so good!" Or when she counts the steps as she climbs from the basement up to the top: "One, two, three, seven, seven, seven, nine-TEN!!!" She often will ask for books by name (so cute to see the names she comes up with!), and "talks" into just about ANYTHING as if it is a phone. When we've finished saying grace, she declares "Amen!" She loves her Sesame Street pals and will carry them around all day, occasionally stopping to give them a kiss and say "I love you." (sounds like "I'll you") She gets pretty bored when I have to take her to the allergist's office (I go for shots once or so each week), and when I announce we're done and can go home, she'll exclaim with glee, "Yippee! Thank you, Mommy! I love you!" *sniff* Our little munchkin is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment