Monday, September 12, 2011

Playing Hookey

Madeline and I met Caleb for a lunch-date at the park, and it was so great we'll certainly have to do it again! Madeline LOVED seeing Daddy during the day. Time flew by, but here's a photo montage of our time at the park!


"Higher! Higher!"

"One... two... three!"

Somebody DEFINITELY got a bath when we got home...

"Peek-a-boo!"

We made a new friend!

The slide is a blast! Just don't go down it too many times, or her tummy gets upset. 

1 comment:

  1. The first pic in the Playing Hookey series of Madeline's and Caleb's happy interaction is a prize winner!!!! You can just feel the joy, can't you? How do I get a copy? My black ink printer won't do the picture justice. I'd like to frame it because every time I look at these two sharing such a happy moment, it makes me smile.

    Proud Great-Gramma Emily

    ReplyDelete