Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baths and play dates

Madeline really enjoys bath time these days. She splashes all over, giggles a lot when we scrub with the wash cloth, and... well, I guess she's pretty tolerant of rinsing her hair, but I can't say that she gets excited about it.

The other day Madeline and I went over to a friend's house for a playdate (four moms and four kids - it was great!). My friend took a bunch of pictures with her camera-phone. There's Logan (2 years) Jenna (11 months) Madeline (now 8 1/2 months) and Cara (7 weeks). We were laughing that Logan looks like a total ladies man!






Madeline is finally healthy again, praise God! Now let's hope she stays that way. These days, she loves to show off her abilities to wave, nod, click her tongue, give hugs, and stand. Oh, and if Caleb and I are talking to other adults, Madeline starts talking REALLY LOUDLY, as if she's trying to get everyone's attention and have everyone listen to her, instead. It's cute sometimes, but othertimes (like in the middle of the Pastor's prayer on Baby Day)... well... You get the idea! We love our sweet little peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment