Monday, June 25, 2012

Sneak peek #2!

Last week we had the 20 week ultrasound!! It was AMAZING to see Bean moving around and feel him/her at the same time. I think the reality of child #2 finally sank in for Caleb, too!

This isn't the greatest picture, but here's Bean!

You can even see a foot in the upper right hand corner. See the toes? 
Caleb and I are in love with this little one!!!

In two months we'll actually have another ultrasound (i.e. at 28 weeks). I have what's called a low-laying placenta - which just means that the placenta (baby's blood supply) is within two centimeters of the cervix. If it's still there later, we're looking at a probable c-section. However, in most cases (around 90-95%) the placenta moves up and away, making a natural delivery safe. We're not worried, but we do get another sneak peek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment