Caleb gave me a digital camera two years ago as a wedding present, and it turns out that it also shoots video (although its capacity is much shorter than a regular camcorder). I have two videos to share right now, both from the last week:
In this one, Madeline is in her playful mood and is just as happy as can be! At the beginning you can even see her smile. I'm including this one in particular for those who haven't gotten to meet her (or for whom she was fussy when she did meet you!).
The second video is from last night. It was about bedtime for her and she was definitely getting tired, but she kept holding her arm up! She has a tendency to do that sometimes, but what was particularly funny was that as she would get drowsier, her arm would start to sink, then her eyes would snap open and she'd jerk her arm up. Why was it so important that it be up? Who knows! I had hoped to catch the arm-jerk on video, but no such luck. It's too cute not to post, though:
She seems to have a little bit more personality every day. She's pretty opinionated and stubborn sometimes, but I was expecting that - BOTH Caleb and I were that way as kids! We're still working on napping outside of home (eg. at church!), but we'll get there eventually. You know, a lot of people comment how Madeline looks like me (and we agree), but did you know that she has Caleb's eyes? The other day I took a picture that shows it very well. Sometimes when Caleb smiles, his left eye (or the eye on the right, if you're looking at him) will squint a little more. Well, Madeline's eye does that too! (Except her right eye, or on the left if you're facing her) Check it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment